Want to join our cool crazy crew?
Project Manager (Part-Time)
£23,000 - £26,000 per year
- To manage a varied portfolio of projects for clients in the SME Sector, often running several projects at any one time.
- You will oversee scheduling and resource allocation to ensure projects are brought in on time and budget
- We want you to fully own the app development project process form the point of contract drafting to final delivery, ensuring that internal resources are aligned, deliverables are met and documentation is up to date and accurate
- Alongside our CTO you will plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
- To attend meetings as required to ensure your projects remain on track
- We will need you to manage any project delays / issues / changes in specification to ensure that all people involved understand the next steps, the costs associated and communicate agreed details back to the internal teams
- You will communicate project process and status updates, both internally and with key stakeholders regularly and keep project management tools up to date
- To gather client feedback at the end of projects and make suggestions for future learnings
- From time to time support the CEO on projects and tenders as required
- To always be thinking about the bigger picture and the wider implications of the software projects that you are involved in
- Be driven to help our team continuously reflect and improve, so they become more effective in their roles and increasing their productivity and collaboration
- We will expect you to identify new opportunities with current clients therefore contributing to business growth.
- Are an excellent team manager and motivator of yourself and others
- Are able to talk to our clients in their own language as well as understand the technical detail from the development team
- Will be expected to hold an accredited project management qualification
- Have significant experience running software development projects using agile methodologies
- Show ability to demonstrate good technical proficiency, especially relating to mobile applications, web applications and their development
- Have a Growth Mindset. You show passion for continuous learning, innovation and best practice
- Have good stakeholder management skills
- Are an excellent communicator with high standards of both written and oral communication in English
- Are naturally organised and able to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Understand and are able to talk about digital, UX, Design and Development
- Are passionate about attention to detail
- Have a calm head.
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Flexible Schedule
- Free on-site parking
- Sick pay
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Work from home
- An epic snack drawer. Which does have some healthy stuff in it. But is mostly chocolate.
Project Management (5 years) required.
Yup, we build apps.
Geekishly good mobile apps. If we do say so ourselves.
We want to change the world with great code. That's our ambition, that's our drive and what gets us out of bed in the morning. We believe that apps and technology can be a force for good, from helping to save our environment to transforming society and the way we live our lives. We're the app development agency that cares as much about your business as you do.
We've been developing apps in Basingstoke, Hampshire for years. From our beginnings as a bedroom start-up, we have grown organically to be an established business and this appointment is the next part of our puzzle to achieving our goals. We are an eclectic selection of personalities and experience and we are looking for you to add yours to our special mix.